Shipping & Returns
Customers in the UK can choose between two delivery options:
- Standard - Royal Mail Signed For 2nd class, priced at £1.99, with an estimated delivery time of 3 days.
- Please allow 3* working days for your order to be processed and shipped. *This will increase to 5 working days during busy times of the year, such as Christmas.
- Please note that a signature will be required on delivery.
- Customers outside of the UK can choose between two delivery options:
- Untracked International Shipping, priced at £3.99, with an estimated delivery time of 2-3 weeks to Europe and 2-4 weeks to the rest of the world, or,
- Tracked International Shipping, priced at £8.99 with an estimated delivery time of 1-2 weeks worldwide.
- Customers outside of the EU may be subject to duties and/ or customs taxes by your local government upon, or after delivery. Vellva is not liable for these charges.
- If you do not select tracked shipping you will not be able to track the progress of your order once it has been shipped.
- Please make sure you correctly enter your full delivery address when placing an order, as unfortunately Vellva cannot be responsible for issues that arise due to incorrect delivery details, including your order going missing after it is shipped. If this is the case, and the item is returned to us, Vellva will not be responsible for redelivery costs.
We hope that you love everything you order from Vellva, but if you’re not 100% satisfied with your purchase, we’re happy to offer returns and exchanges on all products.
How to request a return or exchange:
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number and details of your return or exchange request.
- Post the items you wish to return unworn, undamaged, and in their original packaging along with your order number, within 14 days of receiving your items.*
- Please then allow up to seven working days for your refund or exchange to be processed.
If you are exchanging an item, standard shipping costs will apply to the new item.
4 Vincent Avenue
- We always take great care to package your item properly before it is sent out in order to minimise the risk of damage in transit. However, if this does happen, please get in touch as soon as possible by emailing us at email@example.com with images of the faulty item where possible.